Saturday, June 30, 2012

Stay Thirsty My Friends



Summer is my jam. I love everything about it.  The sun, the hot temperatures, the need for liquid refreshments; you get the picture. I’m a beer and martini guy, but every now and then I feel the need for something fruity and refreshing.  I was looking through my fridge for some interesting and tasty items to put together, and after some experimentation, came up with a very enjoyable and tasty  drink.  I call it, “A Kick In The Pants.” 

1 ½ ounces of your favorite vodka.  Mine is Grey Goose.
3 ounces of Raspberry lemonade.  Pink if you can’t find raspberry.
1 ounce of orange juice.  No pulp PLEASE!
1ounce of cranberry juice
1 squirt of MIO pomegranate juice

Shake with ice and strain into an ice filled glass.  Garnish with some fresh raspberries and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment